DJI has expanded its product range with the lightest and most compact Mavic Mini.
The DJI Mavic Mini is a small folding drone equipped with a camera. It belongs to the category of safe drones that do not need to be registered in many countries. The case of the device is made of the most lightweight materials, so that its weight is only 249 grams. When folded, the drone is placed in the palm of your hand.
The company notes that such a compact drone is easy and safe to control, so users can use it in various situations. It is suitable for shooting everyday moments, as well as unforgettable views that are found on travel. The Mavic Mini is equipped with a number of safety technologies, in particular, geofence to help pilots avoid restricted areas; AeroScope identification system to protect important objects; built-in height limiters; automatic return to the take-off point in case of loss of connection with the remote control or critically low battery.
Mavic Mini control is carried out using a special remote control that comes with the kit. The drone was designed in such a way that even a person unfamiliar with such devices could use it. The flight time of the Mavic Pro is 30 minutes. Connection to the remote is provided via Wi-Fi. Also, the drone is equipped with GPS for accurate positioning and landing of the drone indoors and outdoors, as well as for flight stability.
The Mavic Mini has a camera that can shoot 2.7K video at 30 fps, 1080p at 60 fps, or take 12 MP photos. Three-axis motorized stabilizer allows you to achieve a very smooth video.
The DJI Fly companion app makes flying and shooting easy. In it you can find video tutorials and tips, ready-made templates for editing, as well as various flight modes. There is a positioning mode (Position, P), which will be useful for beginners, a sports mode (Sport, S) for more experienced pilots, a cinematic mode (CineSmooth, C) for shooting cool videos. Several QuickShots are also available:
- Rocket – The Mavic Mini takes off into the air, with its camera pointing down at the object. The height limit can be set at 12, 18, 24, 30 or 36 meters.
- Circle (Cirlce) – The Mavic Mini flies around an object without changing its height and radius.
- Dronie – The Mavic Mini flies back and up, and its camera is fixed to the object. The height limit can be set at 12, 18, 24, 30 or 36 meters.
- Spiral (Helix) – Mavic Mini takes off in a spiral upward, circling over the subject. The height limit can be set at 12, 18, 24, 30 or 36 meters.
Also, the owners of the Mavic Mini are offered a set of additional accessories:
- Protection for 360 ° propellers: provides added security.
- Luminous charging station: a unique charger for the Mavic Mini.
- Propeller holder: secures the propellers for safe transport of the drone.
- Case design kit: create your own Mavic Mini design or stick stickers on it.
- Snap adapter: Attach a toy bricks adapter or mini display to your Mavic Mini where you can write or draw something.
- Mini bag: carry the Mavic Mini with you everywhere in a special bag that easily holds the drone and control panel.
- Double-sided charging station: Charge up to three Mavic Mini batteries at the same time or use the charging station as a power source.
Mavic Mini is now available for pre-order at DJI Kyiv stores. Two trim levels are available:
- standard version, which includes the Mavic Mini, a remote control, a battery, additional screws and all the necessary tools and cables – for 12369 UAH .;
- Mavic Mini Fly More Combo, which includes all components of the standard version, as well as protection for 360 ° propellers, a two-sided charging station, only three batteries, three sets of additional propellers and a carrying case – for 15469 UAH.