Only 10 minutes of time, no unlocking of bootloaders and getting root-rights.
New smartphones of the Mate 30 line are good in everything except one – Google services are not preinstalled on them, which means that the Play Store and other Google branded applications are not available to users. Moreover, just downloading the APK installers just won’t work, because the programs need the Google Services framework. But, as it turned out, this problem is quite easy to solve. Resource 9to5google shared instructions on how to quickly and easily install Google services (video)
- Open a browser and go to: http://www.lzplay.net
- Click on the large blue button in the center to download the Google Services Framework installer (translated from Chinese – Download Google Service Assistant)
- Open the application and allow it to install all the necessary files and frameworks
- Then you will see the Google Play Store, but there may be a problem with authorization. To solve it, just restart the smartphone
- After logging into the Play Store, you can download all the necessary applications. If again there will be a problem with authorization at the first launch of programs from Google, a reboot should solve everything
The whole process takes less than 10 minutes, after which Google’s new Google services will appear on your new Mate 30 Pro. All applications work without problems, even Google Pay is functioning properly.